Friday, September 7, 2012

Good bye luncheon

 Last friday Andrea, my little party queen,  arranged a good bye luncheon for me.  Several of my good friends met up with us as Zuppas and we spent a good 3 hours chatting and enjoying each others company.

Of course, I forgot to take photos again.  I didn't get a picture of Julene, Dani K, Anita, or Jean.  Val was stuck in traffic, just sitting there with the motor turned off for over an hour.  She decided to just go home after that.  Then Dani couldn't come either because Val was supposed to pick her up.  Bummer.
JaNee took the day of to come.  She is such a wonderful daughter-in-law.  She is always so so nice to me.  

                  Sharon and Trish have been my good friends forever.  Our kids were friends together too.

     I have been blessed with many wonderful friends both old and new.  I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for this great blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment