Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday catch up

 I forgot to post these cute pictures.   Here is my sweet Tal on the 4th of July.  We had a little celebration here and she's all ready in her outfit.  I am going to miss her soooooo much while we're gone.  I can barely stand to leave her.  The other day she came over and as soon as she saw me she started crying.  I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Grandma, don't leave me."  It breaks my heart, but I must do as the Lord wants.



 Mr Jakob had his 1st birthday Saturday.  He is the cutest baby and he loves me.  Whenever he sees me he comes over and gives me the biggest hug.  He just hold onto me and presses into me with his entire body.  Oh, how I love that.  I will miss those baby hugs and kisses too.




 Cuteness Reggie lives with us.  He is the handsomest little guy.  He is a collector.  Whenever we go for a walk this is what he comes home with.  He LOVES to collect stuff.  It's so funny.  I love his smile and his sweetness.  How does one leave so many cute babies?




Last Wednesday we went out to breakfast at IHOP with the Asplunds to celebrate Carolyn's 78th B'day.  This wonderful couple are our dear friends from the ward.  They have served 3 missions.  I do water aerobics with them 3 times a week and while we are swimming John runs and works out.

So much to do to get ready to leave.  I am busy every minute it seems.  We are excited, but it's hard too to leave everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment