Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Capes and Quilts

 A few weeks ago little Joneaux called me and told me that he needed a batman cape. After talking to his Mommy I found out that what he really wanted was a red cape, so Grams got to work.  Of course I had to make one for little Reggie too.
 Of course seeing him in it is the best part.  I'm pretty sure he likes it.   Reggie wouldn't keep his on, so I have to get a photo of him later.
 While shopping I found this darling little bunk bed and had to get it for Tal.
 I made little mattresses and pillows.
 Then I made 2 little quilts out of scraps.
 The dollies are comfortable.
 And, Tal was thrilled with them.  "Can I take it home?" she asked.  When I told her yes she was so excited.  "Really, for me?" she exclaimed.  I love how cute they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment